Thursday, March 10, 2011

El Primero






A description of the author, in three parts. 

           Part Uno: Who Am I? A sophomore, a saxophone teacher, a black belt, a karate teacher, a student council treasurer. I am a reader, a lover of great, if obscure, music, and (hopefully) a future psychologist.

           Part Dos: I chose to take Honors Space Science because, honestly, the only open classes I've taken in High School have been Gym and Health. From my experience in such classes...well...there isn't much directed work going on. Honors classes are always more challenging and focused, which are perfect conditions for learning in my opinion. (Plus the teachers tend to be great!).

          Part Tres: In Space Science Honors, I hope to learn more about our universe, especially more about the stars and the constellations they are found in. Though I've learned about the moon in school before, I would love to know more about the actual surface of the moon and how it was formed. The planets of our solar system are what mainly interests me about astronomy, so I also hope to possibly do a project on one of the planets!


(Image courtesy of http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/philosoraptor)

No comments:

Post a Comment